Sunday, July 11, 1993

Telluride

Kahn got his new tires and wanted to try them on a climb. So, being at a ski resort we tried to ride up the slope on a maintenance road. HA! It was too difficult. So, we went down and rode along the river on a very easy trail. Kahn played in the river some and we took some side trails but nothing too taxing. Later in the evening we rode to the town park to play tennis.

This was the first time either of us had been to Telluride and we fell in love with the place. I really wanted to just stay there. We bought a bottle of Telluride wine to drink when we actually move there!

I wonder what happened to that bottle of wine! lol I can't remember. Knowing me, I carted it around to graduate school and then drank it, smashed it, or flushed it down the toilet when we broke up! lol I would definitely enjoy another visit to Telluride! What a place! The music festival would be a great time to do that. (=

No comments: