Friday, May 20, 2005

Reed's Lake

Distance - 20.22 mph
Time - 1.31.04
Max speed - 34 mph
Odometer - 516.1

I rode from GVSU through Eastown and on toward Reeds Lake. I wanted to hit 20 miles so I had to circle the lake a couple times. Gail was going to meet me at Starbucks on Wealthy so I didn't have to ride home too. So afterwards we sat and had coffee while I was in my cycling garb! lol It was a good ride but too much traffic. Going to Lake Michigan in that direction just takes me into the city with more cars and such. On the other side of downtown I tried to use more side roads but those weren't in great condition so I was bumping along painfully. I probably wouldn't do this particular route again. But I wanted to get out and ride so it was a good way to do it and not have to retrace my steps.

No comments: