Monday, December 08, 2008

My Review of Thule Revolver 4-Bike Rear Hitch Rack

Originally submitted at REI

Carry up to four bikes on the Thule® Revolver without giving up the convenience of full rear-vehicle access.

Great for my needs

By TwoTireDoc from Minnesota on 12/8/2008

4out of 5

Gift: No

Pros: Durable, Easy to Use, Stable

Cons: Doesn't swing far enough

Best Uses: Large Cars

Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist

The bike rack itself has been incredible. Have consistently traveled with 3 bikes without incident. It's sturdy and I have no worries about my bikes falling off during drives on bumpy fire roads (i.e. Moab). My only disappointment has been that the swing arm doesn't open wide enough with my bikes on it so that I can lift the tailgate on my SUV. I can open the tailgate window with no problem so it hasn't been a deal breaker. I will have have recommended this rack to friends.

(legalese)

No comments: