Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Review of Keen Targhee II Mid Hiking Boots - Women's

REI

The Keen Targhee II waterproof day hikers deliver tenacious traction, stability and comfort on the trail.

Great all-around boot

TwoTireDoc Minnesota 6/16/2009

5 5

Gift: No

Pros: Easy On/Off, Great Traction, Comfortable, Dries Quickly, Multi-Use

Best Uses: Everyday/Practical Use

Describe Yourself: Avid hiker

No breaking in worries... they were comfortable right out of the box. Great traction for serious hiking but also comfortable walking around in town. I used them this past winter for walking to work and they kept my feet very dry and warm. I recommend these boots to everyone! I'm starting to become a Keen-addict!

()

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Fantastic review.!! REI is really a nice place to buy good quality hiking boots at vey affordable prices.