Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Random Hwys 20 & 22

May 29, 2007

Distance = 10.45
Time = 48.05
Average speed = 13 mph
Max speed = 29.5

It's been several weeks since I've been on my bike. I figured, even though it was getting a little late, I should at least peddle somewhere. So I went. I found a really nice road with some good hills to just warm up on. From my house, I just went to Division and turned right (away from town) then took Hwy 20, which is a slight angle off Division. Then I turned left onto Hwy. 22, which is also called Cannon City Rd. or something like that. I can tell that it could be a good longer ride. But not tonight. Tonight was only 10ish miles and that was fine. I did see a county park that looked like some potentially good hiking. Would be good to mention to Lorrie since she likes that kind of thing.

No comments: