Saturday, June 02, 2007

Partial Webster Loop

June 2, 2007

Distance = 21.05
Time = 1.36.02
Max speed = 22.0 mph
Avg speed = 13.1 mph

This is the second time I've tried to complete this loop. It's becoming a spur in my side that I can't seem to finish it. I thought about it the day before and felt like 40 miles was feasible. Sometimes longer distances are more feasible when I'm with other riders though. I've done the distance on my own before. Just seem to have some kind of block with this particular ride. The first part was no big deal. But when I got to about 8 miles, I was thinking that 40 seemed much longer than it should. I just didn't have the energy, or maybe the motivation. So I went to 10 and then turned around. It was a bit windy but nothing major. There was nothing that stood out which would keep me from completing it. Ah well. Twenty miles is nothing to scoff at. And a bad day biking is better than a good day doing almost anything else! (=

No comments: