Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankscamping in Sonoma - Day 2

It was cold! But we slept great! We used an air mattress then had our Therm-a-rests on top of it. So it kept the ground chill away. The dogs slept pretty well too! We definitely go to great lengths to keep them warm.

The day was spent lounging. I brought my running gear. But didn't run. The students across from us went mountain biking. That made me jealous! We did take the dogs for a walk using Blue's new stroller. I'm sure that doesn't look weird... 2 dogs, 2 strollers!

I actually did some work. We are selecting interns for next year so I had applications to read. Not the most fun thing to do but what a great environment for it. Most of the stuff on my lap and the side stuff on a cooler! lol What a great office! Lorrie was able to read and relax. It was nice... in the best way, nice!

The evening brought organic Mac-n-Cheese! Yumm! This is the only time we eat that stuff! And we just kept relaxing. The students were less drunk and therefore quieter. That made me happy. I also went over to the bathroom, which was by our original site and found there were a couple large very loud groups over there. SO glad we moved!

No comments: