Monday, June 16, 2008

Woodley out... Getting my legs loosened up

Distance = 11.26
Time = 47.19
Avg speed = 14.2 mph
Max speed = 24 mph
Odometer = 2993.6 miles

Back on the bike after a day off. I wasn't sure how I would feel but I'm glad that I did it! Lorrie has pulled or overextended something, possibly a ligament in her knee, so she didn't ride today. I did our quick and dirty Woodley loop. Out to CR 42, left turn, left again toward Northfield. I tried to work hard on the hills so that I could start getting more used to them. Still so much work to do before I'm ready for the RRR or TRAM. Yikes!

On Woodley, after it isn't Woodley anymore but is a County Road, a big dump truck honked at me. Scared the crap out of me! Not sure why he did that. There was no one else on the road and he certainly had enough room to get around me. I don't understand that. Wish I'd been close enough to catch him at the stop sign. Though he couldn't have seen me anyway! lol

No comments: