Friday, July 20, 2007

Dundas Loop - Reversed

July 20, 2007

Distance = 23.83
Time = 1.50.05
Max speed = 22.5
Avg speed = 12.9

Two days until TRAM!! We had little time because Lorrie had to work but still wanted to get a quick ride in. Dundas Loop seems to be a good quickie like that. So off we went. Lorrie suggested we go the opposite direction to spice it up and see what happens. So we did! Nothing spectacular again. But it was good to have my legs moving and keep my arse used to the seat. We leave Sunday (it's Friday) for Alexandria then take a bus to walker to starte the ride on Monday. I'm nervous and excited. I haven't trained nearly as much as I did for the AIDS Ride. But the mileage is not as much and there are no mountain passes to contend with. SO... I should be fine. I think this particular ride was the first time Lorrie has done 20+ miles nonstop. Usually we stop about halfway to stretch, get some more water, whatever. We didn't do that this time. (= AND she made it to work on time! Bonus!

No comments: