Sunday, April 18, 1993

Bergen Park III

Distance - 4.35
Time - 0.46.42

Very short 4.35 mile ride. I went in the opposite direction than we usually go and it was good. I didn't take the Lazy S trail all the way around but went up Elkridge to Meadow View then around. I liked doing that long straightaway first instead of at the end when my legs are rubber. It was a good warm up. There was some snow and mud so I got dirty. It was great going fast at the very end. It only tookd 46 minutes 42 seconds. My total mileage is at 46 miles.

Amazing that I would drive that far (about 45 minutes) for a 4 mile ride! lol Tells you how much I really enjoyed it even though I couldn't go very far. Truth is, I knew, ever then, that I could go farther on some of these days. But I would get nervous being alone in the woods. I wasn't used to that yet. Knowing how I felt, I'm proud of my 20s self for pushing myself to get out there! (=

No comments: