Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Half Commute & Lorries' First Solo

My Half Commute:

Did a half commute today. Lorrie drove me and Hi Ho to work and then I rode her (Hi Ho not Lorrie) home. Though it's not an outdoor thing, after I got home, we went to a Bible Study on LGBT issues. Very interesting!

Distance = 2 miles
Time = 10 minutes

I didn't mark down the other measures. But it was short and sweet!

Lorrie's Ride:

Distance - 12 miles

That's all I know. lol But it was her first time out on the road alone since we started riding together. She is totally getting into this biking thing! I have to admit that I was a little worried about her being out there with traffic and such. She rarely gets to look at anything but my ass! lol Hopefully she enjoyed the view a little more today! (= She rode out toward Dennison on Woodley and Hwy. 42 and turned around "at the white daycare center." I was very impressed!

No comments: