Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thunder Bay Loop

June 20, 2007

Distance = 21.62 miles
Time = 2.03.15
Max speed = 23.0 mph
Avg speed = 10.5 mph

Lorrie and I set out to do a 30 mile ride that was recommended by Lorrie's best friend Karen. So off we went. It was a little windy and a little hilly. After the first big hill Lorrie was struggling. But she kept going and got through that. We fought the wind most of the way but there was a section that was closed to vehicles because it was a new road. So it was great smooth tar! Very nice! We took a little detour around the college Lorrie went to and did some sightseeing. When we finished and it was just over 20 miles, we realized that Karen had been speaking Canadian... kilometers! Ha! Oh well. I think that ride was a little harder on Lorrie's ass than her previous ride. lol I thought we did pretty well though. I can't remember the route at the moment but I'll do an addendum if I figure it out.

No comments: