Thursday, June 07, 2007

Dundas

Dundas, in a roundabout sort of way (with Lorrie)

June 7, 2007

Distance = 8.36
Time = 53.54
Max speed = 35.0 mph
Avg speed = 9.2

I finally got Lorrie out for her first bike ride! She got her bike from her friend a few days ago and we haven't had much time to ride. We headed out on Division away from town like I had done a few weeks ago. Then I remembered some of the hills I had climbed, even on my short ride, and suggested we turn sooner on a straight road into Dundas. I can't remember what county road it is. But it said, "Dundas 2 miles" and that seemed like a good start. So off we went. She had some trouble with a hill or 2. But did great for her first time out in years. I decided we should stop at 8 though she wanted to keep going. I was just being cautious about her knee and crotch! But I get the feeling that she was hooked! Applebees for steak afterwards!

No comments: